You are here
If your student is having a problem with the device, please contact us. The help desk system provides self-help solutions to many common technology issues.
Contacting Technology Support
- Complete a Support Request at http://isd191help.freshdesk.com/support/home
- Call us at (952) 707-ASK US (2758). If we are not available, please leave a detailed voicemail message. Phone calls will be returned between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Email and telephone communication should include:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Your phone number (We will return calls between 8:00am and 4:00pm)
- Student's Name (if different than above)
- Student ID number, if known
- Student's School
- A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing
Learning Management Systems Performance
Schoology and SeeSaw
We're aware that Schoology and Seesaw learning management systems may experience outages and intermittent loading errors due to the significant increase in use of the platforms. In addition, some features may be disabled by the platform to help ensure more consistent up-time.
We know that this can be frustrating for students, parents and teachers. Please know that we will be flexible with students during this time regarding assignments and attendance.
Our learning management systems are critical for Virtual Academy and Distance Learning. You can monitor the status of these services at the following sites
We also ask for your patience and understanding for any disruptions that may occur. Our learning management systems are critical for Virtual Academy and Distance Learning. You can monitor the status of these services at the following sites:
Schoology Status Update: https://status.schoology.com
SeeSaw Status Update: https://status.seesaw.me/