Elementary School Assessments
The District 191 Assessment Plan is designed to ensure accountability. It uses multiple measurements (State and local tests as well as classroom assessments) to assess student achievement. The plan is endorsed annually by District 191 Board of Education.
Objectives for Testing Program
- Assess student achievement on Minnesota State standards and district outcomes
- Evaluate curriculum and instruction
Use of Test Results
The information that is obtained from these assessments is used by teachers, administrators, and parents to help them better understand how students are learning important skills in areas including mathematics, reading, and science.
- Develop more personalized instruction and interventions to increase student achievement
- Examine data for instructional planning
- Determine effectiveness of curriculum and instruction for all students
Assessments by Grade
- More information about assessments
- Minnesota Report Card
- Refusal for Student Participation in Statewide Testing
- Negativa del padre/tutor a la participación del estudiante en las evaluacions estatales (Spanish)
- Waalidiinta/masuuliyiinta diidmadooda inay ardayda kaqayb galaan imtixaanka gobalada (Somali)