At a ceremony on Tuesday, April 18, staff members, families and community members celebrated the 2018 One91 Community of Excellence Award winners at the Burnsville High School Mraz Center. Ten awards were presented to individuals and groups to recognize their extraordinary contributions to Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191.
This year's award winners are:
Erin Huber, teacher at Harriet Bishop Elementary
Excellence in Educational Support:
- Hamde Daoud & Eddieca Ontiveros, family cultural liaisons at Hidden Valley Elementary
- Jolene Kump, educational assistant at Gideon Pond Elementary
Sharron Stalock, teacher at Sioux Trail Elementary
Leadership in Action:
- Beth Van Osdel, Systems Improvement & Student Achievement coordinator, Diamondhead Education Center
- Katie Salmela, district elementary media specialist and digital learning specialist, Diamondhead and elementary schools
- Elizabeth Davidson, teacher at Burnsville High School
- Suzanne Schiffman, teacher in District 191 Community Education’s Early Childhood Program, Diamondhead
- Christine Michels, teacher at Hidden Valley Elementary School.
Spirit of Excellence
- Sioux Trail Elementary Community