Free outdoor concerts for all ages will be offered this summer through Wednesday in the Park, a partnership of Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 Community Education and the City of Burnsville.
Concerts begin at 7 p.m. in Burnsville’s Civic Center Park, just east of Nicollet Avenue between 130th and 134th Street.
- June 28: The Whitesideswalls Rock ‘n’ Roll Revue, the Upper Midwest’s premier doo-wop, rockabilly and rock and roll band.
- July 5: Gravel Roads Real original country music.
- July 12: Dakota Valley Summer Pops & Chorale with “Shine On! A Tribute to Debbie, Carrie, Prince, and More” (thanks to sponsors Lunds & Byerly's).
- July 19: Ecuador Manta Latin Fusion & World Music.
- July 26: Jack and Kitty, an Emmy award-winning duo specializing in quality acoustic music for kids and families.
- August 2: Remembering Elvis, the King, featuring Steve Marcio
Bring a nonperishable food item to donate and receive a free Pepsi product to enjoy during the show. The Burnsville Senior Center will be selling fresh popcorn for $1.
In case of inclement weather, concerts will take place at Diamondhead Education Center, 200 W. Burnsville Parkway. For more information, go to www.communityed191.org.