When severe weather affects the school day, Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 does everything it can to let parents know what’s happening.
- Alerts will be posted on the District 191 website at www.isd191.org and all school websites
- Announcements will be posted to Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Information will be relayed through local television and radio stations
- A phone call will be delivered to all phone numbers on file for all students
- An email announcement will be delivered to all email addresses on file for all students
- A text message will be sent to parents who opt in (send "Subscribe" to 68453 to receive text messages)
- A notification will be "pushed" to the District 191 mobile app.
To receive important messages, parents must make sure they have their contact information up-to-date with the school district. Phone numbers and email addresses can be updated through a SchoolView account or by contacting your child's school directly.
To learn more about or register for a SchoolView account, go to www.isd191.org/schoolview.