You are hereIn this section
Back To School 2020-21
Welcome back, District 191 families!
This is the hub for important back-to-school information, including important dates and things to remember prior to the start of school. We are excited to welcome back student on the first day of school, but why wait that long? Join us at your school's open house, orientation, or meet-the-teacher event to kick off the new school year!
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 (Grades 1-12)
- Thursday, Sept. 10 (Kindergarten)
- Tuesday, Sept. 15 (Early Childhood Programs)
Enroll in District 191
Thank you for considering Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191! We are a dynamic and innovative school district, working hard to ensure students are future ready and community strong.
District 191 is asking every family to complete an Application for Educational Benefits OR fill out the waiver letting us know that they've chosen not to do so. If your family qualifies, your students can receive free or reduced-price meals and possibly other benefits, including discounts for participation in athletics, band and other activities.
- 2020-21 school supply lists for schools in District 191
- Food and nutrition services information
- FeePay for athletics, activities and food services
- Health and health related services information
- Schoology and student devices
- Links to important family and academic resources
Schmitty & Sons is the main bus transportation provider for District 191. Kindergarten and elementary students must live one mile or more from their assigned schools to be eligible for bus transportation. Middle and high school students are transported together and must live 1.5 miles or more from their assigned schools to be eligible for transportation.
Make sure your information is up-to-date in ParentVUE. If you don't already have one, create a ParentVUE account to check daily attendance, view completed grades and more.
- Subscribe to the district e-newsletter to receive important updates, news and stories in your inbox.
- Sign up to receive text alerts in the case of emergency. Send "Subscribe" to 68453 to receive text messages.
- Follow isd191 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter