Contact Technical Support by submitting an online request or by phone. Online tech support provides answers to many common technology issues and allows you to submit a support ticket.
Apply for Educational Benefits
Every year, all families with children enrolled in Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 should complete an Application for Educational Benefits. Many families are eligible to receive free or reduced-price meals, as well as waived or reduced fees for transportation, athletics, activities and more.
Filter by Tags
Una guía paso a paso para solicitar beneficios educativos.
Daawo tallaabo-tallaabo lagu hagayo sida loo codsanayo Faa'iidooyinka Waxbarashada
A step-by-step guide on how to apply for Educational Benefits.
Aprenda a configurar una cuenta para registrarse en las clases de educación comunitaria.
Baro sida loo sameysto akoonka la'iska diiwaangeliyo xiisadaha Waxbarashada Bulshada
Learn how to set up an account to register for Community Education classes
School Resource Pages
- Burnsville High School
- Burnsville Alternative High School
- Eagle Ridge Middle School
- Nicollet Middle School
- Edward Neill Elementary School
- Gideon Pond Elementary School
- Harriet Bishop Elementary School
- Hidden Valley Elementary School
- Rahn Elementary School
- Sky Oaks Elementary School
- Vista View Elementary School
- William Byrne Elementary School