You are hereIn this section
Distance Learning 2.0
Distance Learning 2.0 now includes daily synchronous learning (online meetings via video conferencing with teacher and peers) and online self-paced learning for all students. The district has invested in several online tools to improve the experience students will have learning at home, whether as part of the hybrid plan or the full-time distance learning option.
- Students will interact with licensed teacher each day across full complement of courses
- Each virtual learning day for K-12 will include at least 120 minutes of synchronous instruction and activities
- Support for advanced learners, English Language learners, special ed, intervention
- Student work will be evaluated and priority standards will be assessed
- Districtwide benchmarking assessment
- Focused/streamlined communication with families/students
- Students will have access to teacher support through office hour designations
If your student is having a problem with the device, please contact us. The help desk system provides self-help solutions to many common technology issues.
To request technology support, visit: https://www.isd191.org/technology-support