You are here

In this section

Health Forms

Minnesota Birth Certificate information can be found on the Minnesota Department of Health website.

Medication Authorization Forms

Medication Policy Change: ALL medications require ...

  • A physician's authorization.
  • Written permission from parent/guardian.
  • Come in the original prescription bottle or over the counter packaging.

Download Medication Authorization Form

State of Minnesota Immunization Forms

Used to submit month, day and year that shots were received. May also be used to show conscientious or medical exemption to vaccination

Emergency Information

Emergency information is needed for every student to facilitate appropriate care for students who become ill or injured at school. District 191 uses an online tool called "ParentVUE" for communicating to students and parents about grades and other types of student information. Parents should update their contact information through ParentVUE to ensure they receive timely information from schools and the district, including emergency messages. Students may only be released to designated people authorized by parents as noted in ParentVUE. For more information, go to You can also contact your school if you have questions regarding ParentVUE.

*911 will be called in the event of a medical emergency.

Release of Health Information Form

Special Dietary Needs Form

Note:  It may take several weeks to prepare an individualized meal plan with a completed special diet statement.  Parents/Guardians are responsible to provide meals from home for their student until a completed meal plan is in place. The Assistant Food Service Director, or  designee, will contact the parent/guardian with the proposed completed meal plan and anticipated start date. The school food service manager will contact with the parent/guardian with the actual start date.