You are hereIn this section
Student Meal Distribution
The federal program that allows Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 to provide free meals to all children ages 1-18 has been extended through June 30, 2021, or until funding runs out.
Meals are available to all children, including those who are not enrolled in District 191.
- Eagle Ridge Middle School (by the pool entrance), 13955 Glendale Road, Savage, 55378
- Nicollet Middle School (Door 20 near front entrance), 400 E. 134th St., Burnsville, 55337
- Rahn Elementary School, 4424 Sandstone Drive, Eagan, 55122
Meals for Students and any child age 1-18
No meals will be distributed Monday, Jan. 18 as there is no school in recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Meals distributed Friday, Jan. 15 will provide for 4 days worth of breakfast, lunch and snack.
Wednesday, Jan. 27 will be the last curbside meal pick-up at Nicollet Middle School, Eagle Ridge Middle School and Rahn Elementary. Thursday, Jan. 28 will be the last bus meal delivery for home delivered routes and large housing complexes.
In both situations, multiple days worth of meals will be provided, in addition to meals needed for students in a distance learning environment on Feb. 1-2.
Beginning Wednesday, Feb. 3, Food and Nutrition Services will provide free meals for distance learners via weekly curbside pick-up on Wednesdays only from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Note only 1 day/week and new end time). Families not able to pick-up meals should reach out to their building principals to see how we can help. Starting Feb. 3, curbside meal locations will be Eagle Ridge Middle School, Nicollet Middle School and Sioux Trail Elementary.
Because staff will be providing meals at each elementary school for in-person learners, District 191 will be discontinuing the other meal delivery sites.
Meals are delivered by District 191 buses daily, Monday-Friday, to the sites below (delivery times are approximate as there may be delays) until Thursday, Jan. 28:
Meal Distribution Schedule
- Park Place Apts., 501 East Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, 55337
- Burnsville Pointe Apts., 3809 Sibley Street, Burnsville, 55337
- View Pointe Apts. (south side), 3998 Valley View Drive, Eagan, 55122
- Windham Hills Apts., 4010 Burnsville Pkwy, 55337
- Arbor Vista Mobile Homes, 14750 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, 55306
- Chowen Bend Townhomes, 12641 Chowen Bend, Burnsville, 55337
- View Pointe Apts. (north side), 3998 Valley View Drive, Eagan, 55122
- Shalimar Estates, 13340 Parkwood Drive, Burnsville, 55337
- Parkwood Heights, 13305 Parkwood Drive, Burnsville, 55337
- Rambush Estates, 14709 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville 55306
- Country View Apts., 410 West 126th Street, Savage, 55378
- The Pointe @ Cedar Grove, 1959 Silver Bell Road, Eagan, 55122
- Dahcotah View Apts., 1605 Cliff Road, Burnsville, 55337
- Glen at Burnsville Apts., 13000 Harriet Avenue S., Burnsville, 55337
Parkvue Flats, 1505 East Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville 55337
- Chancellor Manor Apts., 14250 Irving Avenue S., Burnsville, 55306
- Ridgeview Condominiums, 12900 Nicollet Avenue, Burnsville, 55337
- Ballantrae Apts. & Townhomes, 3800 Ballantrae Road, Eagan, 55122
- Willow Pond/Cliff Hill/Andrews Pointe, 11751 West River Hills Drive, Burnsville 55337
- Evergreen Pointe Townhomes, 4148 McColl Drive, Savage, 55378
- Dakota Station Apts., 124 Highway 13 E., Burnsville, 55337
- Bluffs of Burnsville, 2800 Selkirk Drive, Burnsville, 55337
- Stone Grove Apartments, 2525 Williams Drive, Burnsville, 55337
- Colonial Terrace Apts., 13709 Wentworth Avenue, Burnsville, 55337
- Twelve501/The Fitzgerald Apt., 12501 Portland Avenue S., Burnsville, 55337
- The Pines of Burnsville, 1024 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, 55337
- Colonial Villa Apts., 2009 East 121st Street, Burnsville, 55337
Oak Leaf Townhomes, 12213 17th Avenue S., Burnsville, 55337
Children will receive two meals each day (1 breakfast and 1 lunch per child per day). Snacks may also be included. Children do not need to be physically present to receive meals. Meals will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure the safety of staff and families, please adhere to health and safety protocols, including wearing a face mask and maintaining social distance, when picking up meals at a distribution site. Those who are sick or experiencing symptoms should not pick up meals.
Families needing assistance with meal delivery during this time must fill out the Consent for School Year Home Meal Delivery form. Due to safety concerns, sidewalks and paths to or near the home should be kept free of ice and snow.
Check the website often as information may change. Updated information will be available at www.isd191.org/meal-distribution.
For more information, visit the district website at www.isd191.org or call 952-707-2051.