A pay-to-ride option is available for parents of students who don't qualify for transportation.
For the 2023-2024 school year, the district plans to offer to and from school transportation on its regular buses if space is available and students are able to walk to an existing bus stop without encountering an extraordinary hazard. Whether space is available will be known after school begins when routes and ridership can be evaluated.
The cost for the service, if it is available, will be $295.00 per student for the 2023-2024 school year. To request service, please print the form below and return with payment to District 191 Transportation, 200 W Burnsville Parkway., Burnsville, MN 55337.
St. John's Pay-To-Ride Option
Independent School District 191 will provide a pay-to-ride bus service for St. John’s students living beyond District 191’s attendance boundaries or to students not otherwise qualifying for transportation service subject to the following:
- Bus service will be provided on a space available basis, that is, only on buses with 65 (90% capacity) or fewer students assigned.
- For Grades K-8, during the 2023–2024 school year, an annual fee of $295 per student is required in advance for to-and from school transportation services. Payment should be made payable to "ISD 191."
- Paying riders must use an established bus stop, used by District 191 resident students that attend St. John’s.
- One-way or part time transportation service is not available; however if the requestor is a new resident who enrolls at St. John’s after the start of the school year, the fee will reflect only the portion of the school year for which service is provided.
- Pay-to-Ride transportation fees are collected by Independent School District 191 prior to using bus services.
Parents of St. John the Baptist Catholic School students who wish to apply for "pay-to-ride" transportation service may do so by completing the St. John's Pay-to-Ride Contract form below.
The completed, signed contract and payment should be mailed to:
Student Transportation Services Department
Attn: Julie Maro
200 W Burnsville Parkway
Burnsville, MN 55337
Call 952-707-2045 for more information.