Skip To Main Content


Are your kids ready for school? 

In order for students to enroll or remain enrolled in elementary or secondary schools, Minnesota state law requires documentation of required immunizations or written proof of exemption. Students will not be allowed to start school or remain in school until this information or an appropriately signed legal exemption is provided to the district.

Find out what immunizations are needed and download an immunization form

"No Shots, No School"

Burnsville-Eagan-Savage Schools participate in the “No Shots No School” initiative.

The Park Nicollet Foundation's "No Shots No School" immunization initiative's goal is to have all children immunized on the first day of school. Park Nicollet Clinic, along with other providers, allows "enhanced access" for children needing immunizations. 

Immunizations News

No post to display.

Where can I get a vaccine? 

I have Insurance

Your primary physician or clinic


One of the "No Shots, No School" providers


I don't have Insurance

Your local public health department

Dakota County Public Health
Scott County Public Health


Diamondhead Clinic