Free summer meals available for children
Thanks to a federal program, breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to all children, ages 1 to 18, this summer at several schools in Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191.
The summer food service schedule is as follows:
June 15-Aug. 19, Monday-Friday (breakfast and lunch) - sites closed July 1 and July 4
- Edward Neill Elementary School, 13409 Upton Ave. S, Burnsville. Breakfast served 8-8:30 a.m. and lunch served 11 a.m.- noon.
- Gideon Pond Elementary School, 613 E.130th St., Burnsville. Breakfast served 7:30-8:30 a.m. and lunch served 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
June 15-Aug. 19, Monday-Friday (breakfast and lunch) - site closed July 4
Diamondhead Education Center, 200 W. Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville. Breakfast served 8-8:30 a.m. and lunch served 11 a.m.- Noon.
June 20-July 28, Monday-Thursday (breakfast and lunch) - sites closed July 4
- Eagle Ridge Middle School, 13955 Glendale Rd., Savage. Breakfast served 7:30-8 a.m. and lunch served noon-1 p.m.
- Hidden Valley Elementary School, 13875 Glendale Rd., Savage. Breakfast served 7:30-8 a.m. and lunch served 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Vista View Elementary School, 13109 County Rd. 5, Burnsville. Breakfast served 7:30-8 a.m. and lunch served 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Burnsville High School, 600 E. Highway 13, Burnsville. Breakfast served 8-8:30 a.m. and lunch served noon-1 p.m.
In addition, a partnership between District 191 and The Open Door of Eagan will deliver free lunches to non-school locations using The Mobile Lunch Box. Meals are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
June 15-Aug. 18, Monday-Friday (lunch only) - sites closed June 20, July 1 and July 4
- Arbor Vista Mobile Home Village, 14750 W. Burnsville Pkwy., Burnsville, 11-11:25 a.m.
- Rambush Estates, 1709 W. Burnsville Pkwy., Burnsville, 11:30-11:55 a.m.
- Chancellor Manor, 14250 Irving Ave. S., Burnsville,12:05-12:30 p.m.
- Shalimar Estates, 13339 Parkwood Dr., Burnsville, 12:40-1:05 p.m.
Please note that children's meals must be eaten on site. Adult meals will be available for purchase.
The food service schedule and menu is available at www.isd191.org/summer-meals.
- Community Education
- Eagle Ridge
- Edward Neill
- Gideon Pond
- Harriet Bishop
- Hidden Valley
- One91 Virtual Academy
- Sky Oaks
- Vista View
- William Byrne