You are here
Childcare for Healthcare and Emergency Workers
District 191 will provide childcare for children of healthcare & emergency workers, and other designated employees. See who qualifies for childcare.
- Grades K-5: Marion W. Savage and Gideon Pond
- Children 6 weeks old to 5 years old: Diamondhead Education Center
Hours of Operation
Childcare will be provided from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Proof of employer will be required when dropping off your child.
Meals will be available at the two childcare locations—Gideon Pond and Marion W. Savage Elementary—only for the children participating in childcare provided to healthcare and emergency workers, weekdays starting on Wednesday, March 18 through at least May 4. More on student meals.
- Gideon Pond: 952-707-3008
- Marion W. Savage: 952-707-3208
- Diamondhead: 952-707-4146