You are here

In this section

Facilities Request

District 191 facilities, such as classrooms, gymnasiums, auditoriums and meeting spaces, can be reserved by community members for private functions. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with individuals and groups in this way. You can check the availability of our facilities through the Facilities Use Calendar.
Facility use is managed through District 191 Community Education. If you have questions, please contact Community Education at (952) 707-4123.

COVID-19 Preparedness Plan

School District 191 is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all. To ensure that, we have developed a Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All staff share the responsibility of implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our facilities, and that requires full cooperation among District 191 staff, program participants and visitors. Through cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of our staff and participants, renters and facility users. 

In addition, all groups requesting space must submit a COVID-19 Plan outlining the safety guidelines for their activity. All COVID-19 Plans must follow MDH, MDE, CDC and ISD 191 guidelines.

How to Prepare Your COVID Plan for ISD 191 Facility Use

General Guidelines

Requests should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date your activity is scheduled to begin. When your request is approved, you will receive a Permit for the Use of School Facilities.
Any cancellations made fewer than seven days prior to the usage date will be charged as if the facility was used.
Rental fees are based on user group classifications which can be accessed through the Policy 902 Facilities Addendum A: Rental Fee Schedule.
All non-district groups are required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 each occurance/$2,000,000 aggregate that identifies District 191 as the additional insured (or certificate holder). The Certificate of Liability Insurance releases the school district from liability for any incident that might occur while the group is on district property.
If you wish  to sell concessions during your activity, you will need to contact the MN Department of Health to obtain the appropriate Food Stand License.
Custodial fees are applicable to all internal and external activities scheduled outside of building hours: Monday-Saturday (non-holiday) is $35/hour and Sunday/holiday is $50/hour.
For more details, you can download the District 191 Community Use of School Facilities Policy.
Important Dates for External Facility Requests
Fall Scheduling Opens
August 1st
Winter Scheduling Opens
November 1st
Spring Scheduling Opens
February 1st
Summer Scheduling Opens
April 1st
Are you a non-profit organization?
If so, you must mail or fax a copy of your non-profit state statute 317A.
Fax: 952-707-4140
Community Education Facilities
200 W. Burnsville Parkway, Suite 100
Burnsville, MN 55337
For information on submitting internal facility requests, please click here.
To request a facility, please complete the following Facilities Request Form or submit an online request through the ISD 191 Facility Scheduling Portal.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
10 + 8 =