Title I is a federally funded program, part of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) of 2015. The purpose of Title I programming is to provide supplemental academic interventions that will help students become proficient in grade level reading and math curriculum.
ISD191 provides Title I services as school-wide programming. Title I provides support at eight public elementary schools and one non-public school within our attendance boundaries. The funding is aimed at kindergarten through 5th grade and the funding allocation is based on the free and reduced lunch population at each school.
Title I requires a compact (an agreement) between parents and schools that addresses academic achievement for all students. The compact is provided by schools receiving Title I funds at the beginning of each school year.
- ISD 191 Parent Involvement Plan
- Partners in Learning Compact
- Heshiiskii Title I ee Waalidka-Ardayga-Shaqaalaha Iskuulka
- Acuerdo de Padres-Estudiantes-Empleados Escolares de Title I
- Parents Right-to-Know Notification Letter
- XUQUUQDA-WAALIDKU-U-LEEYAHAY INAY OGAADAAN
- LO QUE LOS PADRES TIENEN DERECHO A SABER