Students wishing to participate in fall athletics must complete and submit the following to the middle school office for middle school athletics or to Burnsville High School for high school athletics ONE WEEK OR MORE prior to tryouts or practice:
- Eligibility information – All middle school and high school registrations will be done online for the 2017-18 school year and will be available starting July 1. No paper forms will be available or accepted. Registration is done through the FeePay website at https://isd191.feepay.com
- Sports physical – All student-athletes must have a current sports physical on file at BHS for high school athletics or at their home middle school for middle school athletics to be able to participate. Physicals can be turned in to the appropriate school. Sports physicals are good for three years from the exact date of the physical.
- Participation fee – Every sport has a participation fee that must be paid before tryouts or practice. Fees are submitted at the same time as the registration is completed and is done through FeePay as well. All scholarships are already in FeePay, with those students who qualify for reduced lunch receiving 1/2 off the participation fee and those students who qualify for free lunch being required to pay $25 for participation. If additional financial assistance is needed, please contact the high school athletic office.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETIC REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT IS COMPLETED THROUGH FEEPAY. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC LINKS BELOW:
FeePay registration and payment link - https://isd191.feepay.com/
Directions for setting up FeePay account and for completing registration - http://www.isd191.org/schools/burnsville-high-school-0/athletics-department
***All forms and fees for all sports must be received by the middle school main office for middle school sports before students will be allowed to tryout or to Burnsville High School athletic office for high school sports. Once students have submitted the necessary paperwork, their coach will be informed by the athletic office.
All fall high school sports will begin on Monday, Aug. 14, 2017. Please look at the sport specific website on the BHS Athletics webpage for specific tryout information and practice times. Students are expected to begin their fall sports season on the first day of practice.
Middle school boys’ and girls’ soccer, boys' and girls' cross country, and girls’ tennis will begin the first day of school. Soccer teams are open to 7th & 8th graders, and cross country and tennis are open to students in grades 6-8.
Athletics opportunities for students at Metcalf Middle School
- Boys & Girls Cross Country: Grades 6-8; cost is $85; Coaches Duane Barton, email@example.com & Teresa Mikelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' Soccer: Grades 7-8; cost is $85; Coach Tim Lotze, email@example.com
- Girls' Soccer: Grades 7-8; cost is $85; Coach Allen Bodelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Tennis: Grades 6-8, cost is $85, Coach Derek Nash, email@example.com
Athletics opportunities for middle school students at the high school
- Girls' Volleyball: Grades 7-12; cost is $155; Coach Beth Raebel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Swimming: Grades 7-12 (no tryouts); cost is $165; Coach Kim Harrod, email@example.com
- Blazettes Dance Team: Fall performance for grades 7-12, cost is $135, Coach Madeline Leipold, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheerleading: Grades 7-12, cost is $105; Coaches Jackie Gauthier (competition), email@example.com, and Staci Gardiner (sideline/performance), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blazing Cats Adapted Soccer: Boys & girls in grades 7-12; cost is $135, Coach Ronna Johnson, email@example.com
Athletics Department Contacts
Burnsville High School Athletics Contacts