ParentVUE is the way for parents to access student information, including attendance, grades and more.
How does ParentVUE differ from Schoology?
ParentVUE is a central location for information on your child’s attendance, course schedules, records and contact information. Schoology is a more specific look at your child’s academic schedule for classes and links for homework and assignments.
- Check daily attendance
- View completed grades
- View discipline and graduation progress
- Update contact information
- Access standardized test results
- View class descriptions and expectations
- See upcoming assignments and announcements
- Access resources for classes
- View child’s assignment and test schedules
Setting up your ParentVUE Account
If you had a SchoolView Account
- A ParentVUE account has been created automatically for you with the same username as your SchoolView account.
- An email was sent to you on Feb. 1, notifying you of your new account and providing instructions for accessing ParentVUE.
- You should be sure to change your password when you log in to ParentVUE the first time.
- Please note that emergency contact info cannot be updated through the parent account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with revisions to your student's account.
If you DID NOT have a SchoolView Account, you can create a ParentVUE account by:
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the following information about your student:
- First and last name
- Grade level
- Student ID number
- School currently attending
- You'll receive a confirmation email with an activation code and instructions for completing the setup process.
ParentVUE offers a mobile app for both iPhone and Android devices.
FeePay is the system parents use to manage their students' food service accounts. FeePay also is also used by BHS for activities/fees and parking. There is a link to FeePay in ParentVUE, but parents will have to log in again to access FeePay. The added step adds security when dealing with a site involving financial transactions. You can also access FeePay directly at https://isd191.feepay.com.