In this section
Elementary Report Card Information
Among the features of District 191 Elementary Report Cards are:
- It is provided twice yearly at the end of each semester.
- It reflects standards that students are expected to achieve at each grade level and identifies their progress toward those standards.
- It is available online for parents through ParentVUE.
- It is integrated with Synergy, which parents can see in ParentVUE.
- It is integrated with attendance and student services data.
- It unifies all elementary schools into one reporting system.
A sample report card is available from your building administrator. The report is intended to improve communication with students and parents.