Seven candidates have filed for four four-year terms on the Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 Board of Education. The filing period closed on Aug. 12.
They are (in the order they filed):
- Harold S. Sandahl IV, 14512 Kipling Ave. South, Savage;
- Jim Schmid, 11107 Territorial Ct., Burnsville;
- Bradley Wolfe, 2751 Selkirk Drive, Apt. 211, Burnsville;
- Abigail Alt, 16 Marcin Hill, Burnsville;
- Dustin Cesarek, 11913 Baypoint Drive, Burnsville;
- Dan Luth, 14855 River Crossing, Savage, and
- Robert VandenBoom, 2062 Royale Drive, Eagan.
All those who file for office will be on the ballot for Election Day on Tuesday, Nov. 4, unless they file an affidavit of withdrawal by 5 p.m. on Aug. 14.
The terms of board members Abigail Alt, Dan Luth, Jim Schmid and Bob VandenBoom expire on Dec. 31. Newly-elected board members will begin their terms in January 2015.
Others on the seven-member school board include DeeDee Currier, Ron Hill and Sandy Sweep. For more information, call the district at (952) 707-2005.