You are here

In this section


In order for students to enroll or remain enrolled in elementary or secondary schools, Minnesota state law requires
documentation of required immunizations or written proof of exemption.  Students will not be allowed to start school or remain in school until this information or an appropriately signed legal exemption is provided to the district.  ​

Are your kids ready for school? 

Please visit the MN Department of Health website to see if your child has the required immunizations necessary in order to enroll in school. Please contact your school's Health Office if you have further questions. 

Burnsville-Eagan-Savage Schools participate in the “No Shots No School” initiative.

The Park Nicollet Foundation's "No Shots No School" immunization initiative's goal is to have all children immunized on the first day of school.  Park Nicollet Clinic, along with other providers, allows "enhanced access" for children needing immunizations.  Please visit the following website for further information on the "No Shots No School" program and to view a list of participating providers.

If you have questions related to your child’s immunizations, please call the school nurse.

Where can I go to receive vaccinations for my child?

If you have insurance coverage for vaccines:
     1.    Your primary physician or clinic
     2.    One of the "No Shots No School" providers listed at the above website.

If you do not have insurance coverage for vaccines:
      1.    Your local Public Health Dept:
Dakota County Public Health
Scott County Public Health 

       2.    Diamondhead Clinic:
Diamondhead Education Center  (located in lower level of the Diamondhead Education Center)
200 West Burnsville Parkway, Suite 106

For families who do not have insurance.  Walk-in clinic open Tuesday and Thursdays from 1:00pm-4:30pm.

Immunization forms can be found on the Health Forms webpage.