Click this link to access School Menus
We partner with Nutrislice, a mobile menus app, to digitize menus, where parents and students may easily view information about what is served each day. Images, descriptions of foods and beverages, allergens and nutrient information can also be viewed.
Nutrislice is available for free on the Apple App Store and Android Google Play.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) School Nutrition guidelines and federal nutrition standard are followed to ensure meals are healthy, well-balanced and provide students the nutrition needed to succeed at school. District's wellness policy guidelines are also followed for all items offered in cafeterias. Menus are subject to change without notice.
School meals offer students:
- Age-appropriate calorie limits and portion sizes
- Daily servings of vegetables and fruits (students must take at least one 1/2 cup serving of fruit or vegetables with their lunch meal; and at least 1/2 cup juice or fruit with breakfast)
- A wide variety of vegetables, including dark green and red/orange vegetables and legumes
- White or flavored fat-free milk or 1% milk
- Whole grain rich breads and grains
- Lean proteins from meat and non-meat sources (cheese, eggs, nuts and seeds)
- Foods low in sodium and with limited amounts of saturated fat
We encourage students to be adventurous eaters and to try new foods, and try them often as taste buds change over time. We are always working to offer students healthier and tastier choices. School meals are a great value and a huge convenience for busy families. Now is a great time to encourage your students to choose school meals!
Products have been prepared in district kitchens or food production areas where milk, eggs, soy beans, tree nuts and peanuts are used. If you have questions about specific food products, please contact the kitchen manager where your student attends or the district food service office.
To get more facts about school meals visit the website for the School Nutrition Association.
Click the links below to view the meal patterns: