Students wishing to participate in fall athletics must complete and submit the following to the middle school office for middle school athletics or to Burnsville High School for high school athletics ONE WEEK OR MORE prior to tryouts or practice:
- Eligibility information – All middle school and high school registrations will be done online for the 2017-18 school year and will be available starting July 1. No paper forms will be available or accepted. Registration is done through the FeePay website at https://isd191.feepay.com
- Sports physical – All student-athletes must have a current sports physical on file at BHS for high school athletics or at their home middle school for middle school athletics to be able to participate. Physicals can be turned in to the appropriate school. Sports physicals are good for three years from the exact date of the physical.
- Participation fee – Every sport has a participation fee that must be paid before tryouts or practice. Fees are submitted at the same time as the registration is completed and is done through FeePay as well. All scholarships are already in FeePay, with those students who qualify for reduced lunch receiving 1/2 off the participation fee and those students who qualify for free lunch being required to pay $25 for participation. If additional financial assistance is needed, please contact the high school athletic office.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETIC REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT IS COMPLETED THROUGH FEEPAY. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC LINKS BELOW:
FeePay registration and payment link - https://isd191.feepay.com/
Directions for setting up FeePay account and for completing registration - http://www.isd191.org/schools/burnsville-high-school-0/athletics-department
***All forms and fees for all sports must be received by the middle school main office for middle school sports before students will be allowed to tryout or to Burnsville High School athletic office for high school sports. Once students have submitted the necessary paperwork, their coach will be informed by the athletic office.
Athletics opportunities for students at Metcalf Middle School
- Boys' Basketball: Grades 7-8; cost is $80; start date in November 20th.
- Girls Basketball: Grades 7-8; cost is $80; start date is November 13th.
- Wrestling: Grades 7-8; cost is $80; start date is November 20th.
- Danceline: Grades 6-8, cost is $80, start date is TBD.
Please contact John Soderholm at email@example.com for middle school coaching information.
Athletics Game and Match Schedules for Middle School Students
To view middle school game / match schedules click the following link. Southsuburbanconference.org Next, click on the "View Schedules" button on the right hand side of the page and then select the sport you would like to view with an 8 listed next to it. MS schedules will all be marked with an 8 next to the name of the activity.
eg: Basketball - Girls 8
Athletics opportunities for middle school students at the high school
- Boys' Swimming and Diving: Grades 7-12; cost is $165; Coach Paul Tierney, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' and Girls' Alpine Skiing: Grades 7-12; cost is $155; Coach Derek Nash and Tim Bocklund, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter Danceline: Grades 7-12, cost is $135, Coach Anna Lardy, email@example.com
- Cheerleading: Grades 7-12, cost is $105; Coaches Jackie Gauthier (competition), firstname.lastname@example.org, and Staci Gardiner (sideline/performance), email@example.com
- Blazing Cats Adapted Hockey: Boys & girls in grades 7-12; cost is $135, Coach Ronna Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' and Girls' Nordic Skiing: Grades 7-12; cost is $155, Coach Derek Schlager, email@example.com
- Boys' and Girls' Olympic Weightlifting: Grades 7-12; cost is $115, Coach Justin Lerfald, firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics Department Contacts
Burnsville High School Athletics Contacts