Severe Weather Information
When severe weather affects the school day, District 191 does everything it can to keep parents in the know.
- Alerts will be posted on the District and all school websites
- Announcements will be posted to Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Information will be relayed through local television and radio stations
- A phone call will be delivered to all phone numbers on file for all students
- An email announcement will be delivered to all email addresses on file for all students
- A text message will be sent to parents who opt in (send "Subscribe" to 68453 to receive text messages)
Remember, we can only reach you if we have your current information on file. You can update your information through your ParentVUE account or by contacting your child's school directly. To sign up for a ParentVUE account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and that of your child.