You are hereIn this section
Technology in One91
In all District 191 schools and in age-appropriate ways, students use personal learning devices that provide access to high-quality learning resources and give them the ability to create digital and multimedia projects to showcase their learning. This is made possible thanks to the voter-approved Vision One91 referendum.
- FUTURE READY includes the skills and knowledge our students need to thrive in our technology-rich world
- EVERY student deserves opportunities to learn about technology and use technology to aid in their learning
- STANDARDS and LEARNING drive the strategies and digital tools
Learning Management System
District 191's learning management system, Schoology, provides resources and tools to enhance and expand learning in and beyond the classroom. Tools such as threaded discussions, course calendars, access to materials at various reading levels and more help teachers effectively reach all students. Learn about Schoology.
ParentVUE is a central location for the following information:
- Check daily attendance
- View completed grades
- View discipline and graduation progress
- Update contact information
- Access standardized test results