District Plan Components and Activities
As written in 2013 Minnesota Statutes, section 120B.11, the district’s World's Best Workforce Plan must include:
(1) clearly defined district and school site goals and benchmarks for instruction and student achievement;
(2) a process for assessing and evaluating each student's progress toward meeting state and local academic standards;
(3) a system to periodically review and evaluate the effectiveness of all instruction and curriculum, taking into account strategies and best practices, student outcomes, school principal evaluations and teacher evaluations;
(4) strategies for improving instruction, curriculum, and student achievement;
(5) education effectiveness practices that integrate high-quality instruction, rigorous curriculum, technology, and a collaborative professional culture that develops and supports teacher quality, performance, and effectiveness; and
(6) an annual budget for continuing to implement the district plan.