You are hereIn this section
Data & Assessment
- Assess student achievement on Minnesota State standards and district outcomes
- Evaluate curriculum and instruction
- Develop focused instruction and interventions to increase student achievement
- Examine data for instructional planning
- Design and implement staff professional development programs to meet specific academic areas
- The AIMSweb Reading Assessment is an oral reading fluency assessment.
- The Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment III (MCA III) evaluates student achievement on State standards in math, reading, and science.
- Additional teacher-created classroom assessments, including common benchmark assessments, also serve an important function in measuring progress and achievement but are not included on this web page.
Elementary Testing Program:
- AIMSweb Reading Assessment Grades K-5 Fall/Winter/Spring
- MCA III – Math Grades 3-5 Spring
- MCA III - Reading Grades 3-5 Spring
- MCA III – Science Grade 5 Spring
Jr. High Testing Program :
- ASPIRE (ACT) Grade 8 Fall
- MCA III – Math Grades 6-8 Spring
- MCA III - Reading Grades 6-8 Spring
- MCA III – Science Grade 8 Spring
High School Testing Program :
- MCA III – Reading (GRAD) Grade 10 Spring
- MCA III – Science Grade 10 Spring
- ASPIRE (ACT) Grade 9 Fall
- MCA III – Math (GRAD) Grade 11 Spring
Contact your child's school for more information.
While our aim is to use standardized testing to provide a basis for continually improving our programming for students, parents and guardians are afforded the right to exempt their child(ren) from standardized testing and we will work to make sure that your request is honored in the best manner possible. Download the letters below for more information.