Eleven Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 staff members are being recognized for their extraordinary contributions to the One91 community with 2019 Community of Excellence (COE) Awards.
“In our fourth year of honoring outstanding employees with One91 Community of Excellence awards, I continue to be amazed by the dedication, professionalism and commitment shown every day in our district,” said Superintendent Cindy Amoroso. “These staff members truly reflect our mission of ‘Each Student. Future Ready. Community Strong.’”
Students, parents, community members and colleagues were invited to nominate employees in seven categories. A selection committee that included past recipients reviewed nominations and made selections. The award ceremony to honor COE recipients will begin at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 9, in the Mraz Center at Burnsville High School.
The 2019 One91 COE Award Recipients are:
Collaboration and Partnership
- Katie Ness, Digital Learning Specialist, Sioux Trail Elementary
- Cynthia Check, Early Childhood Coordinator, Community Education
Colleen Coleman, Teacher, Burnsville High School
Excellence in Educational Support
- Courtnee Floback, Youth Development Coordinator, Community Ed/BHS
- Robert Weiler, Network Administrator, Diamondhead
- Angela Bell, Teacher, Nicollet Middle School
- Adam Iverson, Teacher, Nicollet Middle School
Alexandria Wills, Teacher, Hidden Valley Elementary
Leadership in Action
Kathryn Prugh Ploehn & Sarah Singleton, Teachers, Sky Oaks Elementary
Spirit of Excellence
Usman Hussain, Interventionist, Hidden Valley Elementary
Read more about the Community of Excellence Awards online at www.isd191.org/COEAwards.