Parents are invited to attend kindergarten information nights at District 191 elementary schools this January. These events are great opportunities to learn more about a school, ask questions, visit classrooms and complete your child's enrollment process, if you haven't already done so.
Thursday, January 10 - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Gideon Pond Elementary, 613 E. 130th St., Burnsville
- Hidden Valley Elementary, 13875 Glendale Rd., Savage
- Rahn Elementary, 4424 Sandstone Dr., Eagan
Thursday, January 17 - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Edward Neill Elementary, 13409 Upton Ave. S, Burnsville
- Harriet Bishop Elementary, 14400 O'Connell Road, Savage
- William Byrne Elementary, 11608 River Hills Dr., Burnsville
Thursday, January 24 - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Marion W. Savage Elementary, 4819 W. 126th St., Savage
- Sioux Trail Elementary, 2801 River Hills Dr., Burnsville
- Sky Oaks Elementary, 100 E. 134th St., Burnsville
- Vista View Elementary, 13109 County Road 5, Burnsville
How to Enroll
To complete enrollment, parents should bring their child’s birth certificate or other proof of age, immunization records, emergency contact information, and a utility bill or other proof of residency (not a driver’s license). Children must be five years old by Sept. 1, 2019, to enroll in kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year.
You can also enroll by visiting the District 191 Enrollment Center at Diamondhead Education Center, 200 West Burnsville Pkwy., 952-707-4180 or email@example.com. Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m.