Thanks to a federal program, breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to all children, ages 1 to 18, this summer at several schools in Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191. Meals meet nutritional standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
All sites will be closed on Wednesday, July 4. Meals must be consumed on site and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
These sites will serve breakfast from 7:45 to 8:45 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.:
- Gideon Pond Elementary, 613 E.130th St., Burnsville, June 13-Aug. 17, Mondays through Fridays.
- Hidden Valley Elementary, 13875 Glendale Road, Savage, June 13-Aug. 17, Mondays through Fridays.
- Nicollet Middle School, 400 E. 134th St., Burnsville, July 9-July 31, Mondays through Thursdays.
This site will serve breakfast from 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. and lunch from 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m:
Burnsville High School, 600 E. Highway 13, Burnsville, June 18-July 3, Mondays through Fridays.
Additional public sites with lunch only from 11 a.m. to noon:
- Arbor Vista Mobile Home Village, 14750 W. Burnsville Pkwy., Burnsville, June 18-Aug. 15, Mondays and Wednesdays only.
- Chancellor Manor, 14250 Irving Ave. S., Burnsville, June 19-Aug. 16, Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Menus may be found at www.isd191.nutrislice.com.
For more information, visit the District 191 Food and Nutrition Services webpage at www.isd191.org or call 952-707-2051.