Called “Partnerships, Pathways and the Pipeline,” the events will give business leaders the opportunity to tour Burnsville High School’s new learning spaces, learn about the programs that most closely align with their business, and join a conversation about how schools and businesses can partner to meet the workforce needs of our community.
With community support, Burnsville High School’s new “Pathways” model is transforming the learning environment for students by helping them explore their options, find their passions and plan for future success in education and careers.
Each of the five events includes a unique tour based on the Pathways model, as well as time to interact with teachers and students. Business people should register for the tour that most interests them. The events are:
- Realtor Summit: Thursday, Nov. 10, 9-11 a.m.;
- Health Sciences & Human Services: Monday Nov. 14, 12:30-3 p.m.;
- Design, Engineering & Manufacturing Technologies: Tuesday, Nov. 15, 12:30-3 p.m.;
- Arts, Global Communications & Information Systems: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 9:30 a.m.-noon;
- Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship: Thursday, Nov. 17, 1-3:30 p.m.