Yearbook Cover Design Contest
The deadline for submission is Sept 30, 2016
The cover entry design...
- Must be submitted to classroom teachers by Friday, Sept 30
- Must be done with the theme CONNECTIONS in mind (make connections to how past is connected to present and how the present is connected to the future)
- Must include the wording "50th Anniversary" in the design
- Must be done on a plain white piece of 8.5 x 11 paper in landscape (horizontal) orientation
- Must be in full color
- Must have student and teacher names PRINTED on the BACK of ENTRY
Winner & Other Information...
- One winning entry among all entries will be chosen as the custom montage cover design for this year's year book.
- The winner will be awarded a Year Book Prize Package that includes a Hard Cover Year Book, Personalization, Zoom, Autograph Insert and Sticky.
- More prizes and winners will be selected based on the number of entries by grade level.
Questions? See Mrs. Weilandgruber