February is I Love to Read Month and all of us at Byrne are getting fired up to read! On Feb. 26, we will be holding our school-wide Read-A-Thon!
- Funds raised will be used to support our Media Center Makeover to be completed this Spring. New furniture, chairs, couches and painting will make this space spectacular!!
- 100% of the donations go to Byrne!
- Every student will be given a FREE school T-shirt!
In addition to many fun activities throughout the month, we will also be hosting a fundraiser to raise money for our school. Students will spend the entire day reading and enjoying various genres of books while earning money for a great cause. Byrne students will read over 50,000 minutes!
Fundraising Envelope Sent Home: Monday, February 8, 2016
If you need a new one - just use an envelope from home & include your child’s name
Students must return the envelope by Feb. 22!
100% of Donations go to Byrne! Suggested donation of $15-$20+ - but every dollar counts!
- Cash or Check using the envelope (Lost the official envelope? Just use one from home and include your child’s name)
- Credit Card using this link to the PTO webpage: http://williambyrnepto.wix.com/wbepto#!read-a-thon/c48r
Prizes: FREE T Shirt for all,-2 Amazon Kindles, -Prize Baskets, -Books, -Gift Cards & more!