Students wishing to participate in spring athletics must complete and submit the following to Burnsville High School prior to tryouts or practice. Please submit information as soon as possible.
- Sports Registration – All registration for sports is done electronically. There are no paper forms for families to fill out this year. Registration only needs to be completed once per year. Please click on the link to complete the online registration: http:// www.isd191.org/schools/burnsville-high-school-0/athletics-department/bhs...
- Sports physical – All student-athletes must have a current sports physical on file at BHS to be able to participate. Sports physicals are good for three years from the exact date of the physical.
- Participation fee – Every sport has a participation fee that must be paid before tryouts or practice. Fees can be paid either online with credit card through the BHS Athletic Website or by cash or check. Waiver forms are available at the BHS main office and are determined by free/reduced lunch eligibility. Fees and/or waiver forms should be turned in to the BHS main office.
All forms and fees for all sports must be turned in before students will be allowed to tryout or practice.
The seasonal sports meetings for parents and athletes of high school athletic teams. They are NOT intended for student-athletes participating in junior high track and field or junior high boys’ tennis. The two dates for these meetings are as follows:
- Monday, February 29 at 6 p.m. in the Mraz Center - boys/girls track and field, badminton, softball. Sport specific meetings immediately following in these locations: boys track - C180, girls track - cafeteria, softball - media center, badminton - choir room
- Monday, March 7 at 7 p.m. in the Mraz Center - baseball, boys tennis, boys/girls golf, boys/girls lacrosse. Sport specific meetings immediately following in these locations: baseball - Mraz Center, boys lacrosse - cafeteria, girls lacrosse - C180, boys tennis - media center, boys golf - A150, girls golf - A151