It is Science Fair time! Here are some important notes!
- Students in grades K-2 are eligible to prepare a project in the Discovery Fair. This could be a model, research project, or scientific method project. These projects are not judged and students are not able to win awards.
- Students in grades 3-6 are eligible to prepare a Science Fair project. These projects must follow the scientific method and have more strict requirements. These projects will be judged by a special team of adults (to be determined) and certain projects will be advanced to regionals. Students do not vote.
Display boards are FREE for all students who turn in a registration form thanks to a generous grant from Cargill and will be handed out when registration is completed
Also, ALL students who enter the Science and Discovery Fair will be treated to a pizza party on the day of the science fair. J More details (time, place, menu) to follow.
Here are some important dates you might want to know:
- Fri. Jan 29 -- Registration forms are due!
- Thurs. Mar 3 -- Science Fair/Explore Night
- Sat. Apr 30 -- Regional Science Fair at Mankato
For more information or if you have questions please contact Sara Strahota at firstname.lastname@example.org