READ NIGHT BOOK SWAP
Friday, November 13
6 - 8 PM
VOLUNTEER TO HELP
Check out www.signupgenius.com for volunteer opportunities under firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below. Volunteers are needed to help with collecting book tickets, crowd control in the Media Center and picture taking for the yearbook.
- Bring in your gently used softcover and hardcover books to your student's teacher through Nov. 13.
- Exchange your books for tickets to purchase books new to you at the book swap.
- Get loads of books that are brand new to you with your tickets
- Ice Cream Social sponsored by Send Off Committee
- Library Scavenger Hunter -- complete the hunt and get a chance to win a POPCORN PARTY for our classroom
Starting at 6:15 p.m. in the media center
- Mayor of Savage -- Janet Williams
- City of Savage Fire Chief -- Joel McColl
- MWS's very own Super Hero Teacher -- Alex Tofte -- Which super hero will he be tonight?
SEE YOU AT READ NIGHT 2015!!!