Marion W. Savage is hosting International Night on Thursday, May 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. This is a great opportunity to travel around the world without leaving the school! Let's get together to celebrate our diversity!
Here are some highlights of what to expect at International Night:
- International food tasting
- Country/culture tables and exhibits hosted by MWS families
- Buy One Get One Free Book Fair
- International music performed by MWS students
- Crafts from around the world
- Passports for students to get stamped by different countries
- Guest musicians and performers
- Raffle prizes & more!
GRADE LEVEL PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
All Performances will be in the MWS Gym.
- 6:30 – Kindergarten
- 6:40 – 1st Grade
- 6:50 – 2nd Grade
- 7:00 – 3rd Grade
- 7:10 – 4th Grade
- 7:20 – 5th Grade
- 7:30 – 6th Grade
Cost is $4/per person. Food featuring the following countries:
FESTIVAL OF NATIONS featuring more than 8 different country / cultural information tables and activity options. Located in the MWS Media Center.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP
Be a Country Host and share your family’s heritage or travel, or research a country.
Country Host Info Sheet
Volunteer to help out with the International Buffet or the Festival of Nations in the Media Center. Two volunteer shifts available:
5:45 – 7:00 PM
6:45 – 8:00 PM
International Night Volunteer Sign Up