Preschool children and their parents/guardians are invited to a 2015 Enrollment & Information Fair in Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 on Tuesday, April 7, in Diamondhead Education Center, Upper Level, 200 W. Burnsville Parkway.
Parents/guardians can drop by anytime from 6 to 7:30 p.m. to learn what the district offers to students in the full-day kindergarten program, ask questions, gather information, and enroll on the spot.
“We have a high-quality kindergarten program and we invite parents to learn more about it,” said Superintendent Joe Gothard, who adds that District 191 has been a leader in full-day kindergarten. “Our teachers start children off right for a life-time of learning.”
At the fair, parents will be able to:
- Enroll now to reserve their child’s spot in the 2015-16 kindergarten class.
- Learn more about services including school meals, transportation and health services.
- Talk with school principals, nurses and other district staff members.
- Register for before- and after-school care (Project KIDS).
In order to complete the enrollment process, parents will need to bring the following for their children:
- Proof of legal name - birth certificate, passport, I-94, hospital birth record
- Proof of residency - home purchase agreement, rent/lease agreement, utility bill (driver's license not accepted)
- Immunization record
Childcare and light refreshments will be provided.
Families can also enroll online at www.isd191.org/enroll or in person at the District 191 Welcome Center, 200 W. Burnsville Pkwy. For more information, please call (952) 707-4180.