You are hereIn this section
ParentVUE is the way for parents to access student information, including attendance, grades and more.
How does ParentVUE differ from Schoology?
ParentVUE is a central location for information on your child’s attendance, course schedules, records and contact information.
Schoology is a more specific look at your child’s academic schedule for classes and links for homework and assignments.
- Check daily attendance
- View end of term grades
- View discipline and graduation progress
- Update contact information
- View class descriptions and expectations
- See upcoming assignments and announcements
- Access resources for classes
- View child’s assignment and test schedules
- View daily grades for current classes
Setting up your ParentVUE Account
You can create a ParentVUE account by:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information about your student:
- First and last name
- Grade level
- Student ID number
- School currently attending
You'll receive a confirmation email with an activation code and instructions for completing the setup process.
ParentVUE offers a mobile app for both iPhone and Android devices.