You are hereIn this section
Facilities Public Input
Five public and two student focus groups were held in October to receive input from community members about their priorities when it comes to how the district should decide which schools should be closed. More than 400 people participated in those meetings and more than 200 people submitted their input through an online form.
Along with providing input about criteria, the district also asked attendees about their thoughts, questions and concerns related to the process and the possibility of closing schools. Those discussions were captured by facilitators at the meetings and can be see below.
- Oct. 2 - Eagle Ridge Focus Group results
- Oct. 7 - Metcalf Focus Group results
- Oct. 9 - Nicollet Focus Group results
- Oct. 14 - Focus group facilitated in Spanish results
- Oct. 15 - Focus group facilitated in Somali results