You are hereIn this section
St. John's Pay-to-Ride Option
Independent School District 191 will provide a pay-to-ride bus service for St. John’s students living beyond District 191’s attendance boundaries or to students not otherwise qualifying for transportation service subject to the following:
- Bus service will be provided on a space available basis, that is, only on buses with 65 (90% capacity) or fewer students assigned.
- For Grades K-8, during the 2019– 2020 school year, an annual fee of $295 per student is required in advance for to-and from school transportation services. Payment should be made payable to "ISD 191."
- Paying riders must use an established bus stop, used by District 191 resident students that attend St. John’s.
- One-way or part time transportation service is not available; however if the requestor is a new resident who enrolls at St. John’s after the start of the school year, the fee will reflect only the portion of the school year for which service is provided.
- Pay-to-Ride transportation fees are collected by Independent School District 191 prior to using bus services.
Parents of St. John the Baptist Catholic School students who wish to apply for "pay-to-ride" transportation service may do so by completing the St. John's Pay-to-Ride Contract form below.
The completed, signed contract and payment should be mailed to:
Student Transportation Services Department
Attn: Julie Maro
200 W Burnsville Parkway
Burnsville, MN 55337
Call 952-707-2045 for more information.