Non-Public Transportation Reimbursement
Parents of ISD 191 students who attend a non-public school located outside the school district may be reimbursed for part of the cost to transport their student(s) to and from school. The amount of the reimbursement is determined by the Minnesota Department of Education, which computes a "transportation aid" amount from the per-student aid formula. For school year 2018-2019, the amount for ISD 191 will be $250 per pupil not to exceed $300 per family.
Parents must request this aid in advance by completing the transportation agreement, which can be accessed by clicking the link below. Please complete this form and submit it electronically by the end of the school year (the year for which reimbursement is requested). This must be received no later than June 6, 2019, or it will be null and void.
The following information is required:
1. Name, address and phone number of parent(s),
2. The full name of the non-public school your student attends and its phone number,
3. Student name, age and grade for each student transported to a non-public school.
4. Mode of transportation service for each student,
5. Year, make, model, serial number, passenger capacity, and license number of vehicle used to tranport,
6. Name of insurance carrier and policy number for vehicle specified in (5) above.
You may submit this form online by using the first link below. Otherwise, download the form using the second link below, complete it and submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: ISD 191 Student Transportation Office, 200 W. Burnsville Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337. Please keep a copy for your records.
When we receive a completed copy of the agreement, the ISD 191 Transportation will hold the contract until student membership can be verified at the close of the school year. Payment is made following confirmation of attendance at the non-public school.
Please call the ISD 191 Student Transportation Office at (952) 707-2045 if you have any questions.