In this section

FeePay Online Meal Account Management

Parents may pay safely and securely online for meals and food purchases using FeePay. Credit cards or electronic funds transfer from a checking or savings account are acceptable methods of payment. Parents use FeePay to make online payments, view purchases, monitor meal account balances and set up and manage email alerts. Parents can access FeePay at Existing parents must set up a new password to use FeePay. To do this, simply follow  the “Forgot Password” instructions located here:​. New parents to the district will also access FeePay at Once there, select the Sign Up button. Contact FeePay Support at if you experience problems or select the question mark at the top of the page once at the FeePay website. FeePay may not work with all devices that use iOS technology.

Click here for the procedure: FeePay for Student Meal Accounts

FAQs (frequently asked questions)

How soon will my payment be added to my student’s meal account?
Your payment is verified immediately when you make it online. It is finalized in the online payment system within 24 hours and posted to your student’s account on the first school day following. It may take 48-72 hours after the payment was received by the school district for the updated balance to be reflected in FeePay. 

How will I know what my student’s account balance is?
You can see your student's account balance at any time on the FeePay online payment system by clicking on Meal Accounts.

How will I know when my students' account needs more money?
You can choose to receive an e-mail alert when your student’s account balance reaches a specific level that you set. Click on Edit Alerts in the FeePay online payment system to set your preferences.

How can I see all the payments made to my student’s meal account?
You can see all payments made online or by cash or check, along with all of food and beverage purchases, for any range of dates, by clicking on Lunch Details in the FeePay online payment system.

How can I transfer money between students?
Money may be transferred from one student's account to another by contacting the district Food and Nutrition Services department at 952-707-2051. 

How can I request a refund if my student leaves the district or graduates? 
If money is left in an account upon graduation, or a student moves out of the district, a refund can be issued by sending a written request (with your signature) to:

District Food and Nutrition Services
 200 W Burnsville Parkway
Burnsville, MN 55337

At the end of each school year, we automatically transfer funds from graduating students to siblings, if the siblings are attending school in the district. Refunds will only be issued in amounts of $10.00 or greater. 

Will my credit card or bank information be secure making a payment online?
FeePay is a secure site with full protection of your payment and your child’s information.

What do I do if I forget my FeePay password?
Follow  the “Forgot Password” instructions located at:​