You are hereIn this section
District 191 will provide Grab-and-Go meals at 12 locations, weekdays through at least Monday, May 4. All locations are available to any child ages 1 to 18. We encourage families to pick up meals at the location closest to their home.
Children may receive 2 meals each day (1 breakfast and 1 lunch per child per day). Children must be physically present to receive meals. Those who are sick or experiencing symptoms should not pick up meals (see meal delivery options below).
Meal Pickup Locations and Times
Meals will be available for pickup at two locations from any time between 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Nicollet Middle School (Door 20 near front entrance), 400 E. 134th St., Burnsville, MN 55337
- Eagle Ridge Middle School (by the pool entrance), 13955 Glendale Road, Savage, MN 55378
- Metcalf Middle School (Door 3), 2250 Diffley Rd, Burnsville, MN 55337
Meals will be available for pick up at the following locations between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.:
11 a.m. drop-off
- Arbor Vista MHC, 14750 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55306
- Shalimar Estates and Parkwood Hts,13340 Parkwood Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Burnsville Pointe Apartments, 3809 Sibley St, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Dahcotah View Apartments, 1605 Cliff Road East, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Parkwood Heights, 13305 Parkwood Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337
11:30 a.m. drop-off
- Parkvue Flats, 1505 E Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Rambush Estates MHC, 14709 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55306
- Chowen Bend Townhomes, 12641 Chowen Bend, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Willow Pond Apartments, 11751 West River Hills Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337
11:50 a.m. drop-off
Country View Apartments, 4010 West 126th Street, Savage, MN 55378
12 p.m. (noon) drop-off
- Chancellor Manor Apts, 14250 Irving Ave S, Burnsville, MN 55306
- Dakota Station Apts124 Hwy 13 E, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Bluffs of Burnsville, 2800 Selkirk Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337
12:15 p.m. drop-off
- Evergreen Pointe Townhomes, 4148 McColl Drive, Savage, MN 55378
12:30 p.m. drop-off
- The Pines of Burnsville, 1024 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Colonial Villa Apartments, 2009 East 121st Street, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Stone Grove Apartments, 2525 Williams Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337
1 p.m. drop-off
- Quality Inn Hotel, 4601 West Highway 13 West, Savage, MN 55378
Families who have a critical need for home delivery due to a medically compromised child or lack of transportation may request to have meals delivered to their home. Home delivery is limited to those who have children who are medically compromised or have no way to get to one of our drive up or drop off sites.
Has COVID-19 affected your ability to afford food? Second Harvest SNAP Outreach Specialists are available over the phone for application assistance and sharing of food resources. Use this online screening tool to be screened for eligibility and send a referral. Or, call 651-209-7963 to leave contact information. Multilingual interpreter services available.
Application for Educational Benefits
If your family has experienced a loss or reduction of income due to COVID-19, you can apply to receive educational benefits.
Meals During Childcare
Meals will be available at the two childcare locations—Gideon Pond and Marion W. Savage Elementary—only for the children participating in childcare provided to healthcare and emergency workers, and other designated employees.
BrainPower in a Backpack
Families who receive meals from Brainpower in a Backpack will be contacted directly with details.